- CLEAN DEVELOPMENT MECHANISM counters SOLID WASTE on LAND & SEA RISE/EROSION
- *Seminar paper: STARTUPS CONFEX 2016- MAKE IN INDIA, Pune Dt.31/01/2016
- *Publications #2-DelloiteInclIndInnovation
- * WIPO Green Technologies
- *Climate change mitigation with WIPO Green Technologies
- *Sea level Rise (SLR) - indic.illustration
- *Sea Level Rise/ SLR mitigation through WIPO Green Technologies
- * Revolutionary Benefits
- * Scope/ range of Assorted & Plastic Waste
- * Scope/ range of e-Waste/ WEEE
- *About Us [Video]
- *Delhi Air Pollution- reduced by 'Transplantation' of OLD TREES
RESCUE Earth Innovative Technologies & Advisory Group (est. 2012,Mumbai) is a Research led Industrial 'GREEN' Start Up (B-to-B) with two/2 Environmentally Sound Technologies (ESTs). We offer partial/ complete solutions to the severe Environmental problems of present & future such as:
a) Rapid depletion of Natural Resources (Wood/ Timber, Stones, Soil, Marble, Granite etc).
b) Sea level Rise (SLR/ GMSLR) threatening all Coastal Cities & Low lying islands with Flooding and Sea Water Ingress.
c) Accumulation of Solid Waste (e-Waste, MSW, Plastics), occupying precious Land area with landfills & causes Leaching.
d) Climate change, Global warming & Carbon accumulation in the atmosphere.
Both Green Technologies & testimonials are wholly self-owned, been self-conceptualized with monetary support from personal resources at own personal address & independent of any lien, loan grant or any other liabilities.
All information provided on the website http://www.rescuwearth.com is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between the Innovator and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. This Information is Patent protected & is not to be considered as a License, Validation or Permission to be used as in Business, Commerce or Trade without the written go-ahead of the Innovator or Company.
WE HAVE RESEARCHED & DEVELOPED/ R&D TWO (2) 'GREEN' ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND TECHNOLOGIES (EST) or 'CLEAN-TECH' WIPO Green Techs (PATENT EXAM. FAVORABLE) FOR RECYCLING OF ALL SOLID WASTE (PLASTIC, E-WASTE etc) & END-OF-LIFE ITEMS BY R&D PROCESSES TO PRODUCE BRICKS, PRE-FAB BUILDING BLOCKS,MARBLE/ GRANITE, WOOD/ TIMBER SUBSTITUTES etc IN 24-36 HRS. (AT OVER 40 KEY COUNTRIES ON 4 CONTINENTS). MITIGATION OF FEW ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD THAT CAN BE PREVENTED ARE:
- NATURAL RESOURCE DEPLETION - SOIL, FOREST etc,
- EROSION,FLOODING & RISE of SEA LEVEL (for LAND RECLAMATION from Sea.)
All the Solid Waste (e-Waste, Plastics, C&D) after conversion through applications of both WIPO Green Technologies, into Bricks, Pre-fab construction blocks etc can be used to claim land from Sea (instead of Sand) & this leads to Dual availability of Land ie. a) Landfill are vacated b) Land reclaimed from Sea is also available - for Housing, Agriculture, Infrastructure etc.
- LEACHING, DESERTIFICATION etc,
- CARBON ACCUMULATION, CLIMATE CHANGE etc.
(SIX/6 NOS PROTOTYPE PREPARED/ TESTED SUCCESSFULLY)
Bricks & Wood/ Timber substitutes reduce demand for Real/ Natural Soil & Wood. Thus Deforestation decreases resulting in Carbon sequestration ie. long-term storage of carbon dioxide or other forms of carbon, which will mitigate or defer global warming and avoid/mitigate dangerous climate change.
Material Test results for Prototypes
conducted in Third Party, Industrially accredited, Internationally recognized, Laboratories (initially Provisional Patent applications submitted in 2008 & 2012).
Material Test values are as follows:
*Solid Waste to Natural Wood/ Timber ratio: 72: 28
*Compression Strength: 133.10 Kg/cm2 ASTM D690,
*Heat ageing test withstands upto: 95ºC.
*Hardness Shore D: 78 ASTM D 2240.
*Nail Extraction Test: 54.21 Kg,
*Screw Extraction Test: 73.4 Kg,
*Moisture Content: NIL
*Time/Age durability: Unlimited & Termite/ Rodent proof.
*Type of Wood: Ordinary Wooden board (all the Test values are indicative only) - can be replicated for various other Wooden Grades viz. OAK, TEAK, BLACK-WOOD, MAHOGANY etc.
(Additional Tests can be conducted as required)
History of Development of Environmentally Sound Technologies/ ESTs (Intnl.Patent examined favorably).
Unsuccessful attempts since 2005-6 with Prototypes /many material test was accompanied with Provisional Process Patents applications.
Both were filed twice earlier in 2008 & 2012 after much R&D, but these were eventually abandoned due to un-successful Material Test on Prototypes.
Carbon Credits & GHG declaration Off-sets can be Claimed with Exemptions under 'End of Life Treatment of Solids' & 'Forestry' categories of Scope 3, in the GHG emissions inventory account of GHG declaration.
OLD TREES - USGS Research
Wood/ Timber substitutes from Solid Waste, reduce the demand for 'Natural Wood/Timber', reducing deforestation of OLD TREES, which are the one of the best stores of Carbon, due to research findings /conclusion as follows:
1) Oldest trees are growing faster,sequestering or storing more carbon as they age and 97 percent of 403 tropical and temperate species grow more quickly the older they get. An international research group/study led by Nate L. Stephenson of the U.S. Geological Survey Western Ecological Research Center Nature covering Six (6) Continents (17th Jan,2014).
2) Old trees store carbon faster: Science Alert, Australia & New Zealand (20th Jan,2014).
3) Rate of tree carbon accumulation increases continuously with tree size - NATURE dt.14th Jan,2014).
Jobs are created, Profit margins increase due to Capitalization on Natural Capital/ resources saved & reduction of any expenses on Raw materials.
National Green Tribunal (India) has been taking a series of steps to limit/ reduce the harm to Environment, few of them are as per following:
- National Green Tribunal ordered Maharashtra government to plant 44,000 trees for cutting 7,000 trees, Ghats forest in eco-zone for one 'useless' toll plaza (Banda village, Sindhudurg between December 2013 and January 2014 to make way for a toll plaza on NH-17).
- The National Green Tribunal/NGT (India) has banned digging of earth across the country for making bricks and roads without obtaining prior environment clearance (EC) - A bench headed by Justice P Jyothiman, MoEF, dt. 24/6/13
- Order of the NGT to stop DMRC from cutting trees on the National Highway No. 10, Rohtak Road, 06/05/2014
Order of the Pune bench of the NGT, which had called for a stay on the cutting of trees in the eco-sensitive Western Ghats & also in Pune area.